If you’d like to see one of our board-certified physicians for treatment of your painful razor bumps, please fill out the contact form below and we will schedule you an appointment. We have specific time slots devoted specifically to people with painful razor bumps on Monday through Thursday from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM Eastern standard time.
Unlike other companies that do shaving waivers online, patients who come to Razorbumps.com physically see or talk to a physician every single time. Other companies only speak to you via chat, thus you never actually get to meet with a physician. At Razorbumps.com, we conduct full video visits for shaving waivers.
Please do not post information here respecting your medical history, your symptoms, any diagnosis you may have been given, the names of any medications you may be taking, or any other specific information about your health or healthcare. Please limit your posting to such matters as days and times you’d like to be seen or preferences, if any, for a provider.
Our shaving waiver policy is as follows:
- No waiver is issued without a video/audio visit with one of our licensed doctors.
- A $49.99 administration fee is required for all waivers. Razor Bumps Inc spends time and money marketing this website razorbumps.com and this fee allows us to cover our costs.
- Currently, Razor Bumps Inc uses two physician groups/practices to assist men in getting a shaving waiver
- One group is a telehealth company, My Virtual Physician (where shaving waivers are done by general primary care doctors)
- The other group is a Dermatology practice based in New Jersey where the lead Dermatologist is licensed in multiple states.
- The cost to cover the doctor consult depends on which of the two practices you get your waiver from.
- If you get your waiver from My Virtual Physician, the doctor fee is 24.99 if you are cash pay.
- If you have insurance your co-pay will depend on your specific plan.
- Due to federal laws My Virtual Physician cannot unilaterally waive co-pays. If they are in network with your insurance they will attempt to bill the insurance plan for the doctor's time to conduct the video visit.
- If you get your waiver from the Dermatology practice we refer to, the doctor fee is 125.
- This practice will no longer take insurance starting June 1. 2023.
- However, you can submit your receipt to your insurance plan and potentially get reimbursed. The practice will guide you as to how to do this.
- Please note that although the two doctor groups we use will strive to get you your waiver within 24hrs, it may take up to 3 business days to receive the waiver.